Friday, January 11, 2008

New Milestone

We moved into our new office space in Beijing. We had a nice celebration to commemorate the event on December 10th.
The commute now only takes me 15 minutes in the morning instead of 35-45. Going home is another story after 5:30. Traffic can be very unpredictable in the short distance (at least 30+ minutes). I think it takes just under an hour if I were to walk home so maybe that will be one of my alternatives. There is the subway but takes a number of connections and still a bit of a walk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Finally, nice job. Who is using "my office"? Maybe you can put the FOO lions in there.

Anonymous said...

Nice picture. I suppose the closet door is open now?

Road Tripper said...

FM is in office 802, the "old" RF office.

Just consider this a BIG Closet. No outsiders come to this office and when there are meetings with vendors or other internal departments, another venue is used.